No I'm not color blind;
I know the world is black and white.
Try to keep an open mind,
but...I just can't sleep on this tonight.
I know the world is black and white.
Try to keep an open mind,
but...I just can't sleep on this tonight.
Stop this train.
I want to get off and go home again.
I can't take the speed it's moving in.
I know I can't,
But honestly, will someone stop this train?
I want to get off and go home again.
I can't take the speed it's moving in.
I know I can't,
But honestly, will someone stop this train?
Don't know how else to say it: don't want to see my parents go.
One generation's length away
From fighting life out on my own.
Stop this train.
I want to get off and go home again.
I can't take the speed it's moving in.
I know I can't, but honestly, won't someone stop this train.
Had a talk with my old man,
Said help me understand.
He said turn 68, you'll renegotiate.
Don't stop this train,
Don't for a minute change the place you're in.
Don't think I couldn't ever understand.
I tried my hand,
John, honestly, we'll never stop this train.
Once in a while, when it's good,
It'll feel like it should.
And they're all still around,
And they're still safe and sound,
And you don't miss a thing
'til you cry when you're driving away in the dark...
Singing, Stop this train.
I want to get off and go home again.
I can't take this speed it's moving in.
I know I can't,
Cause now I see I'll never stop this train.
No comments:
Post a Comment