I wrote Ti Harmony and asked him if he had any yoga classes recorded. In his benevolence, he sent me three on a CD. I wish I could express my bliss.
I thought I'd pass along a meditation that begins one of the classes. I love his meditations.
*********************************************************************************
We'll meditate for a little bit.
Take a few conscious, deep breaths. Move your body if you need to, so you can feel as comfortable as possible.
Relax any unnecessary tensions.
Let go of what you were doing earlier.
And let go of what you think you might do later.
And then take a very long deep breath in, and hold the breath in for a moment.
As you're ready, exhale quietly and let your attention then drift down. Start to feel the floor and your body's contact with it.
Really feel the floor.
And breathe out.
As you're breathing in, then letting your attention draw up the spine.
Bring the attention up the spine all the way to the very top center of the head.
What's the space above your head feel like?
Can you stretch your feeling sense into the space above your head?
As you're ready, take a long deep breath in. When you exhale, without closing the top of your head, let your attention now drift down into and throughout, eventually, your whole body and being.
How does it feel being you right now? (long pause)
You might start to open yourself to something greater. (long pause)
Take a long, deep breath in and out.
Get clear for yourself what is your intention for the rest of your time here.
Again take a deep breath in, and as you're ready breathe back out.
I bow to the light inside you. Namaste.
Sunday, February 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment