Monday, May 10, 2010

Things that are making me happy right now

I've decided I need a happy entry. Thus, this entry. Please forgive my lack of complete sentences.

#1: Sunshine. Walking outside in the sunshine. Did you know exposure to sunlight helps you sleep better? I learned this from my very helpful and only slightly cheesy book: Say Goodnight to Insomnia.

#2: Walking into Whole Foods during the summer. Giant heaping mounds of more produce than I've ever heard of. Plus, signs that tell you whether it's organic, and where it came from. I bought a live basil plant! Live basil plant makes me happy.

#3: Learning a little more about makeup application from my beauty guru friends in California. I have not been keeping par with them on my beauty development. They're professionals.

#4: Every time a client says, "You helped me." It gets me every time. We do-gooders, it's like our crack. Once we have some, we want MORE MORE MORE.

#5: Walk-running in nature. Walk a song, run a song. Look at the nature. Very happy.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We are so similar. Just reading this makes me happy!
-N