I love my apartment. Love it. It makes all the difference in the world to have a place that feels like home, where I can relax.
I have a terrace with a view of all three volcanoes. Sometimes at night, I can see one of them spurting fire.
My tv has cable, and every night at 8pm E! shows, ¨Battle of the Hollywood Hotties.¨
There is a washing machine!! I don´t have to carry my clothes across town.
I also have discovered I have a medium-sized red spider living in my shower. My question for the day is: to kill it or not to kill it.
After all, it is red. And from what I can see, that´s almost never good. Plus, I´ve had this weird lump of pain (lump o´pain, for short) on my forehead for over a week now, which I think might be a spider bite.
On the other hand, it doesn´t really deserve to be killed. It´s just trying to live a normal spider life. Killing it would be very un-buddha of me.
But you know how spiders are. You think you´re coexisting amicably, and then every once in a while you eat one in your sleep.
Although, it may be killing other things with which I would not coexist amicably. Also, it seems to be appropriately afraid of me. When I get in the shower, it cowers into its little hole. This brings me pleasure.
I´m leaning toward not killing it.
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment