Here we are, Coralie, with five weeks left before your due date. You're moving like crazy. You've got a little foot planted way over on my right side that you like to stretch out and let me tickle.
I started feeling you move at 19 weeks. It felt like a little fish bumping up against my insides. At 23 weeks, I had some gelato that got you excited, and Jason was able to feel you move. He cried. It was one of those perfect moments.
That second trimester I worked a ton of hours, I exercised...I felt like I could handle anything. Now, I'm using my coping skills to get through the workday. I'm feeling easily fatigued and quiet inside.
I'm grateful for a sense of rightness and readiness. As weird as it sounds, I feel like I've been waiting for you for a long, long time. We all can't wait to meet each other. As far as I can tell, you are just plain excited to be alive. You remind me how amazing life is.
I've become a little obsessed with how much I want us all to live long, happy, healthy lives. I ask God for that constantly, and thank God for every day I have with Jason and you and our families and friends.
God is caring for us so beautifully. I haven't always been able to feel that like I do now, and I am thankful.
Monday, January 14, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment