Saturday, May 17, 2008

The Big Three

I have been tagged by PunkieMommie to write three things about myself. (She has a great blog by the way--recommended reading.) I haven´t forgotten, PM! I´ve been trying to think of something...here´s what I´ve got.

1. I always, always have a song in my head.

Literally. I will go to sleep with one, and wake up with another. It changes throughout the day, but if I pay attention to my brain, it´s always playing music. Sometimes I think my thoughts are just one big found poem from all the lyrics I have backlogged in my brain.

Song of the moment: ¨If it hadn´t been for cotton-eyed Joe, I´d been married a long time ago. Where did you come from, where did you go? Where did you come from, cotton-eyed Joe?¨

2. On personality tests, I consistently score right in the middle between introverted and extroverted.

Relationships are what make life for me. At the same time, the thought of a silent retreat in some Ashram somewhere sounds very appealing.

3. I am not very acculturated.

Today I ran out of the Luna bar stash I brought with me, and I shed a little tear.


No comments: