Monday, October 27, 2008

Robin in Rockville

Phew! Well this last month I traveled Guatemala, Chicago, North Carolina, Richmond, Washington D.C., then back to Richmond, then back to D.C. I teetered on the edge of LOCA but things are starting to settle down within and without. I have an address! It's a basement apartment complete with a mattress on the floor...things are looking up! And it's about three blocks away from...get this...POLLO CAMPERO!!!

My address is in Silver Spring MD, but I am working in Rockville MD. I am thrilled about my job, and plan to stay put here for a while. I really recommend that whole staying put thing.

One of my friends suggested I keep my blog and call it "Robo in Rockville." I love that! It may not have the same ring or international intrigue, but it's got alliteration on its side. I think I'll keep the same url just to make things easier. So if you've been reading, please keep reading!

3 comments:

Adriana said...

ahaha-- I told Lucky and Danessa that you live next to Pollo Campero and they had a good laugh. Perhaps you should walk in and introduce yourself as a former employee, afterall Gutierrez did pay your salary...

AL Ruano said...

I wonder if you can get prefiero points! You can get cool things like 100Q gift certificate at PaĆ­z (now Wallmart) for like 1,000,000 points!! wooohooo!

I'll take your advice with the dating, now I just have to find boys cute enough to flirt with! -or to go see Borat :P

laura said...

you said teetered it your blog. happy day! :)