So. There's this thing in astrology about Mercury. A few times a year, Mercury looks like it's going backward in the sky (it's not, but it looks like it). When that happens, they say, "Mercury is retrograde." Since Mercury is the planet that rules communication, when it's retrograde the world gets annoying. Plans change, mail doesn't arrive, things get lost and have to be repeated.
My sister planned her wedding while mercury was retrograde, and we did everything twice: she bought two dresses, we had to do the invitations twice, it was hilarious.
The day of the 2000 election, when all hell broke loose, was a day that mercury was switching directions. Those days are supposed to be the worst.
A few years ago when 10,000 Oscar ballots were lost was also a day mercury changed directions.
Mercury is retrograde right now. Is it a coincidence that inauguration day was insanity of the purest kind? And they couldn't even get the oath right? I'm just sayin...
Friday, January 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That explains a lot about my work: I've made so many emailing mistakes its insane... I feel better now that I can blame someone else for it! :P
It will be over February 2nd! Hang in there!
And Nicole's marriage certificate had not been signed correctly and had to be redone
Post a Comment